A mini-guide on how to make Principal Medical your home page. If your user system is not listed below, please send us a message using the Contact page.
This should be your default internet browser. If you aren’t using this, you can download it here.
- Open a new window.
- Click the 3 dots you see in the top right hand corner.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Under ‘Appearance’ – the third one down in the Settings menu – you Tick ‘Show Home Button’.
- Click the ‘Change’ link and then ‘Open this page’.
- Enter: www.principal-medical.co.uk in the box and click ‘OK’.
Safari (on iPads)
How to add a Shortcut to the PML website on your iPad:
- Load www.principal-medical.co.uk
- Tap the box with an upward arrow in the top right of the browser.
- Tap ‘Add to Home Screen’, which is a box with a ‘plus’ sign.
- Click the iPad ‘Home’ button to leave Safari back to your main screen and you will see a shortcut link.
If you are using Internet Explorer to browse the internet, we recommend changing to Google Chrome. If you aren’t using this, you can download it here.